FGB is excited to announce a partnership with Switch Pitch, the global online platform for match making between large companies and startups.
SwitchPitch enables enterprises to manage all innovation/startup relationships through our centralized Startup Relationship Management platform – enabling them to easily vet, manage and disseminate innovative startups internally to get deals done.
The partnership will have three components:
- Promoting SwitchPitch’s startup relationship management (SRM) platform to Italian and European enterprises
- Promoting FGB’s innovation consulting services, leveraging SwitchPitch’s platform
- Hosting a joint innovation event in Milan promoting enterprise innovation programs to an audience of invite-only startups
Many large Italian companies are focused on startup engagement through open innovation. While SwitchPitch has gained traction and popularity in many European countries, it has no presence or exposure in the Italian market. FGB operates six startup accelerators throughout Italy and is a major player in the Italian startup ecosystem. Having an Italian partner connected to the Italian startup community adds an invaluable resource to Italian enterprise prospects.
Through this new partnership with FGB, SwitchPitch will now offer Italian enterprises a platform for startup engagement, as well as managed services to handle Italian-focused startup research and diligence. FGB also brings a technology valuation tool to help enterprises assess the value of startups’ technology.
The combined forces of FGB and SwitchPitch provide a compelling open innovation solution for enterprises; as well as a business development resource for Italian startups. Our partnership combines the platform benefits of SwitchPitch and the high-touch, consultative approach of FGB. FGB is excited to partner with such a well-respected and talented team as Switch Pitch.
The advantages for registered startups are:
– An international community of over 100,000 startups
– Visibility and presentation space in front of an audience of large companies
– Facilitation in finding investors
– Creation of solid partnerships with companies
– Promotion of our products and services
– Free registration and an innovative search system
– A wide audience of companies that include Microsoft, HP, The
– Washington Post, HBO, AccuWeather, Ferrero and many others
HOW TO REGISTER?
Registration is free and allows you to create your own profile, see the companies that have joined, upload project proposals and requests for collaboration, active and past partnerships and all the details that can help the right matching.
Download here the startup guide
To learn more watch the video at this link.