On Friday 13 and Saturday 14 December, Open Incet will host an event linked to the digiTALL project, created by APID Imprenditorialità Donna together with the IF Committee of the Turin Chamber of Commerce. The goal is to provide new tools to young women linked to STEM careers:
- the idea of digitalization and business innovation of small and medium enterprises
- educating on the dissemination of new digital technologies to support SMEs in the area
- encourage the birth of new digital companies.
The project is developed in 3 phases in which a series of activities related to PID-Punto Impresa Digitale of the Turin Chamber of Commerce and DD-Donne Digitali (pilot project) will be carried out:
- AWARENESS AND ORIENTATION – involvement of 100 young female students, both in the narration of successful female role models and in the world of entrepreneurial careers.
- DIGITALCOMPETITION-pitch of entrepreneurial projects of the students and networking between networks and institutions (incubators, accelerators, digital hubs, innovation centers, research centers, institutes and schools).
- ANALYSIS & DESIGN – Territorial analysis of existing companies through an ad hoc questionnaire, scenarios and level of digitization, subsequent customization of interventions.
The focus will be on the digital transformation of the female enterprise, made possible thanks to meetings and project work that will be the starting point for the Digital Mentoring set by the PID, which will provide support to the design phase.
For further information contact APID Torinio: firstname.lastname@example.org